Thursday, April 15, 2010

Eve Earns a Bragging Mark

As I was watching a Hoff-tastic episode of RAW last night, my moments of joy were impudently interrupted by a severely long cable-loss. Now prior this entry, boys and girls, I honestly had no idea that the Divas Championship still existed, nor had I detained the knowledge of whoever held it for that matter. Why, I was just asking about it in my mind! It's surprising how it was the last thing to show up on RAW right before I encountered that temporary loss of joy.

I wasn't watching the match, sorry. I was in fact, about to flip it. But then I heard the three fatal taps, the bell ringing, and saw one excited diva in the center of the mat. Eve won. And from what I've learned, it's her first championship. Hoff-some!

Now that I think about it, I'd also like to see a diva compete in Extreme Rules. Let's see a fresh rivalry that will wow me as with the likes of Lita and Trish Stratus. Those matches immensely entranced me to my very core. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment