Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Am Selfish

I'd like to believe that this isn't such a big deal. That I should try being in Zethan's shoes before I start yapping. But it bothers me so much, I simply can't. There are times I'd think that Zethan forgot; purposely or accidentally, I'm dubious. And it is rather insulting - I might add - that Zethan didn't even try to do anything about it. I am disappointed and a little embarrassed and a little angry - and (once again) very insulted. It's been two days since, and I am still mad about it. Perhaps it's because that only happened and could happen only once, yet so many chances have gone to waste. Praise all those whom I never encouraged. It turns out that they are even better people that what Zethan is to me.

I am trying to comprehend. And again, I can't. I don't understand. It's too narrow and bitter for me. I know that I don't have the right to be selfish; I kicked that to the curb years ago. But the attitude is coming back and it is unsettling; distracting. Like imagine people forgetting your birthday. That's how it feels. All the Zethans in the world are always looking away.

I don't want to sound like a megalomaniac, so I won't make much of a foolish yak any longer. But right now, I just feel completely and utterly betrayed.

Zethan is a composite person.

No comments:

Post a Comment